Motocaddy M3 GPS Electric Trolley - 36 hole battery
18289Regular price £779.95
Offering front, middle and back distances, plus key hazard information through its high resolution 2.8" LCD touchscreen display, the M3 GPS can also connect to the Motocaddy GPS app for smartphone alerts and course updates.
- 2.8” LCD touchscreen display
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription fee
- Front, middle & back distances, plus hazards
- Smartphone alerts (calls & texts)*
- Shot distance measurement
- On-Course AED locator & CPR instructions**
- Bluetooth® powered, course updates & bug fixes
- Simple, compact-folding system
- ‘SlimFold’ design - fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- Speed indicator, Battery meter, Clock & Round timer
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards)
- USB charging port
- Super‑light, waterproof (IP66) Lithium battery
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- Weight: 10.4 kg
- Folded Dimensions: 650 (L) x 470 (W) x 410 (H)
- Material: Aluminium
Customers who purchase this trolley from outside the UK & Ireland will NOT be covered for warranty in their country. They will need to return the trolley back to us into the UK for repairs & services at their cost.
Also note that as the trolley is being sold from a UK retailer, it will come with a UK Charger lead. If you want to use the trolley in Europe, you will need to have the correct Adaptor (eg travel adaptor) to charge the battery.
Warranty information for UK and Ireland purchase
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK and Ireland only. In order to qualify for the warranty, the trolley and the battery must be registered online using the relevant Warranty Registration form within 45 days of purchase. The proof of purchase required so please retain the details/receipt.
The trolley and charger are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered.
Motocaddy Lithium batteries are covered by a separate 5 Year Full Warranty. For the full five-year warranty to apply, the battery must be registered at www.motocaddy.com/warranty within 45 days of purchase. If the battery is not registered, then the warranty period is 2 years.
Battery Warranty Information
Due to logistical restrictions we are unable to collect any lithium batteries. In the event of an issue with your lithium battery it will need to be returned to your local Motocaddy Service Centre for diagnosis. The link will directly take you to the Motocaddy Service Centre Locator.
For Trolleys purchased outside UK or Ireland, we will not be able to collect any faulty battery. Customer will need to resolve the problem locally & it will not be covered under warranty as per restrictions stated above.