Ping Prodi-G Fairway Wood
35873Regular price £109.95
Offers a thin, machined 17-4 stainless steel face and 17-4 SS body to increase speed and distance. The easy-to-square head is engineered to ensure solid contact. At 22°, the loft makes it easier to launch the ball high from the turf or tee.
Prodi G junior clubs offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4' 5" and 5' 2". With the "Get Golf Growing" Programme, buy at least five clubs and you're entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted or lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped as the golfer grows.
Two flexes in this lightweight graphite shaft are optimised for weight and balance to match junior swing speeds.
PING recommended Shaft Flex(s):
Height 52 - 56 ins / 1.32 - 1.42m = Regular (White) Flex
Height 57 - 63 ins / 1.45 - 1.60m = Stiff (Green) Flex
|5 Wood||22.0 Deg||37.75 Inch|
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Junior Black
Our research reveals that Prodi G clubs far out-perform competitive junior sets, including the Prodi G driver being 15 yards longer with forgiveness that’s 50% higher than the top-selling junior driver.
"Get Golf Growing" Programme:
When you buy five or more clubs in one transaction you are entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted or lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped at PING to optimise performance as the golfer grows. You effectively get two sets of clubs for the price of one set.
- To be eligible, consumer must purchase a minimum of five Prodi G junior clubs (any combination) in one transaction.
- Purchases of fewer than five clubs are not eligible.
- Purchase will be verified via the set’s serial number to confirm eligibility.
- Consumer is entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted or lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped to optimize performance as the golfer grows. (Cost of re-finishing not included.) Clubs do not need to be altered at the same time. There is no expiration date for the one-time opportunity.
- Consumer is responsible for shipping costs to PING. PING covers shipping and handling costs back to the consumer upon completion of the alterations.
- Turnaround time is estimated at one week upon receipt of clubs at PING’s facility.
- *Program applies only to PING Prodi G junior clubs. No other PING junior clubs are eligible.