Ping Prodi G Junior irons
32757Regular price £389.00
The Ping Prodi G Junior Golf Set feature the same low-scoring technology as Ping’s adult sets, but are performance engineered for junior golfers. Optimized for golfers between the ages of 7 and 13, the Prodi G clubs fill the void of high-performing equipment in the fast-growing junior segment. Head sizes, lofts, shaft flexes, weights allow juniors to get the most from their equipment. As junior golfers grow, so does the need to ensure they are properly fit to their equipment. The PING Prodi G “Get Golf Growing” Program is engineered with that in mind, offering a one-time, no-charge club adjustment service. Think of it as buying two sets for the cost of one. To be eligible, you must purchase a minimum of five Prodi G junior clubs (any combination) in one transaction. Purchases of fewer than five clubs are not eligible.
Ping Prodi G Junior Golf Set Features:
- Same low-scoring technology as Ping’s adult sets Long, forgiving, easy-to-hit clubs designed for juniors
- Prodi G Irons are perimeter weighted for forgiveness and optimized to help with a high, easy launch.
- Prodi G Wedges are based upon Ping’s Glide 2.0 Wedges and are optimized for spin and control around the greens.
- Prodi G Fairway Wood has a thin, machined 17-4 stainless steel face for increased speed and distance from the fairway.
- Prodi G Driver shares it’s size (460cc) and construction (titanium) as Ping’s adult clubs, but with reduced weight and junior flex shaft
- Prodi G Hybrid’s 17-4 stainless steel face provides speed and distance, while the centre of gravity produces consistently high and straight results.
- Prodi G Voss Putter’s ball-width cavity makes it extremely forgiving, while additional alignment aids help with aiming.
- Hoofer Prodi G Carry Bag has 4 pockets, adjustable dual straps and a 4-way top, Matching head covers included
- “Get Golf Going” program allows for a 1 time free alteration of clubs for the growing golfer
PING Prodi G “Get Golf Growing” Program
Purchase will be verified via the set’s serial number to confirm eligibility. You are entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted, lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped to optimize performance as the golfer grows. (Cost of re-finishing not included.) Clubs do not need to be altered at the same time. There is no expiration date for the one-time opportunity. You will be responsible for shipping costs to PING. PING covers shipping and handling costs back to the consumer upon completion of the alterations. Turnaround time is estimated at one week upon receipt of clubs at PING’s facility.
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf, one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.
Please call 0151 356 3254 to arrange your Free Ping Custom Fit Experience to determine which specification will deliver the best results for you’re game
For more information on Ping’s latest products and industry leading custom fitting process please visit – https://eu.ping.com/en-gb/fitting/custom-fitting